Mountain Biking with Peloton
Fun and fitness - Guided Mountain Bike rides on the Suffolk Coast for all ability levels. Great trails, high performance Trek Mountain Bikes. Make biking part of your holiday experience with Suffolk Cottage Holidays or Big House Holidays.
Peloton Training has a new fleet of high performance Trek Mountain Bikes ready for you. Located in Butley, just a 10-minute drive from the Suffolk coast at Orford, we are surrounded by fantastic trails to suit all abilities. Our instructors are British Cycling Trained Level 2 mountain bike leaders who are there to help you make the most of your time on the bikes. The guides can help you navigate the best routes, provide fun games and challenges and get the most from your day whatever your level!
If you choose a guide for your group or to join a guided group; cycle days can be tailored to suit your level and ability. Here are some options that you can pick and choose from:
- Single track loops - Tunstall and Rendlesham forests have miles and miles of the best single track around. You could easily ride all day without hitting the same trail twice. And they definitely bring out the child in you!
- A to B rides - there are lots of options to explore the local area and some great destinations to reach. You can spend some time at Peloton HQ planning a route for the day and then be picked up by our support vehicle at the end of it, to be brought home.
- Skills and games - there are some great games to play on your bikes to help improve bike handling technique, so that your bike will feel like an extension of you. We can have you doing track stands in no time!
We have a range of bikes to fit people from 5' to 6'2"
What to bring
The following kit is needed to ride but please contact us to see if we can help if you are missing any of it:
- Bike helmet
- Bike shoes or flat soled trainers. (we have flat pedals and SPD's if you have cleats)
- Long sleeved top and warm / waterproof tops if cold / wet
- Gloves (cycling if possible)
- Shorts (padded ones are good)
- Bike Hire 1/2 day £28, full day £40, delivery and collection £5
- Guide (max 10 people) £170 a day
- Lunch, nutrition & homemade snacks (order 24hrs before) £10 each